Demonstrator Training Blog Hop November - Think Pink Christmas


 
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.

Today I thought Christmas but not your traditional red and green, I went pink!  I love the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements and still had some of my Everything Is Rosy paper so I made a pink Christmas card just to be different.  

The star was going to get lost on top of the paper so I backed it with a double layer decorative circle using the Layering Circle Dies and I used a dimensional to raise the star.  You could still see the dimensional in the middle of the star so I added a Star Designer Elements as another layer in the middle.  Click on the image below to see a list of products used.
The Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements are a variety of sizes and I used a little star on the inside, attaching it using the multipurpose liquid glue.  The sentiment is from the #Elfie stamp set and on the front I just used the ribbon in the Brightly Gleaming Suit aligning the MERRY CHRISTMAS section in the middle.
Don't forget to check out the Brightly Gleaming Suite by clicking on the image below, you can make some stunning Christmas Cards with the products included and it all coordinates so well together.

https://s.tamp.in/uESa_D

Anyway that's if for now, thank you so much for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world, and we know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today. Don't miss one blog link. Remember you are currently on my page - Cheryl McInerney, see who is below me to know where to go next.


9 comments

  1. So lovely! The Everything is Rosy suite is gorgeous, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie yes I do love what I call 'bling paper' it is stunning that suite.

      Delete
  2. Cheryl I love the non-traditional colours! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, was making cards with these colors so was not thinking Red/Green when I thought of doing a Christmas card.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty Cheryl. Great to hop with you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kate, I am enjoying the hops and seeing all the wonderful ideas.

      Delete
  4. I love pink and the Everything is Rosy Medley! Lovely card😊

    ReplyDelete