Christmas Spirit

Getting excited Christmas is coming! For those that live in the Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and surrounding Western Suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria I am running 'Make You Own Christmas Cards' classes to you help prepare for Christmas and no experience is necessary.

You can make 4 amazing cards like those below and in the comfort of your own home that will impress your friends and family. I supply every thing needed and guide you through the very easy, enjoyable process. Keep reading below for more details.

Class details:

Cost: $20 per person - all supplies included and free gift.

Space: All you need is a place at a table with a chair so if you have a kitchen table that seats more than 2 feel free to invite a friend or family member to have fun with us.

When: Saturday afternoons, Sunday any time that suits you or contact me if during the week is better for you and we can work out a day/time.

Booking: Phone or text 0414 314 159 or drop me an e-mail at mcinerneyca@optusnet.com.au

Please give me a days notice prior to booking so I can organise supplies and arrive on time, thanks.

Making cards is fun, quick and easy to do and I will guide you through the steps. I’m not a sales person, I simply want to share the enjoyment you get giving hand made cards while we have a chat like friends about life or just the weather!

No comments