#Elfie by Two

Hi and thanks for checking out my blog.  Today an Elfie stopped by to help get ready for Christmas which is getting so close so I made Eflie by Two.  I hope you have all your Christmas preparations under control or maybe your like me and still feel like there is still so much to do. Last Christmas I got an Elfie of the Shelf so I am sure he will come out to help very soon and everything will get done in time for a nice Christmas Day with family.

Keeping it simple helps as well and these two cards were very easy.  I enjoyed creating the different looks with coloring and the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series paper simply sparkles.  To see a complete list of products used in this card CLICK HERE.

https://s.tamp.in/M-rD8H 

I love the little present in the #Elfie stamp set as it coordinated well on the inside just by changing the color of pen used or it looks nice if you are not into coloring.  The 'Thinking of you at Christmas' words I used because it will be sent to someone we will not see on Christmas Day as it is not easy to see all family and friends in one day.  These words came from the 'Itty Bitty Christmas' stamp set. 


Anyway keep calm, keep checking off those Christmas tasks as all will get done in time
and if you live in Australia I would love to have you craft with me!  Thanks again for visiting and have a creative good time.


No comments