Friends Come Sail Away


Hi and thanks for checking out my blog. Today I thought we would look at the product suit Come Sail Away not only great for those that love sailing but makes nice cards to express friendship or thank you.  I though the quote "Our Friendship isn't one big thing" a good reference to the one big boat and then "It's a million little things" inside suited the splatter or spots image that was in the same set.  
     

To see a complete list of products used in this card CLICK HERE.

My Thank You card has a bit of a travel theme and I used one of the Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack cards as a back ground, so easy and simple. The blue boat and compass were also stickers in this pack so I only had to stamp the words 'thank you' making it even quicker to make, perfect!
To see a complete list of products used in this card CLICK HERE.

This suit combines all beautiful products and as I have shown above will be a very versatile part of your stamping collection. Great for a travel album as well if like me you have been on a cruise or two!

To see a complete list of products in the suit click on the picture below and if you live in Australia I would love to have you craft with me! Thanks again for visiting and have a creative good time.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/301012/come-sail-away?dbwsdemoid=4013875

No comments