With Deepest Sympathy

Hi and thanks for checking out my blog. Today I thought about the people touched by loss as my kids Netball Association held their Pink Sports Day on the weekend to raise funds for Breast Cancer Network Australia. It was a wonderful day, I got some yummy pink cup cakes for afternoon tea and I won a couple of things in the silent auction. Everyone was wearing some pink and my girls team won!

For me it was a reminder about happy and sad times in life. I remembered my beloved Mum who passed a few year ago now due to cancer and while I am still sad about the loss because we were so close, I have so many wonderful memories. Giving a card is a nice gesture when someone is faced with loss and you want them to know you are thinking of them so I created this one. I used the same Graceful Glass Designer Vellum and Painted Glass Stamp set that I used to make last weeks 'A Reason to Celebrate' card. It shows how versatile Stampin' Up products can be simply by changing words and colours to suit, easy!

Inside I used a nice verse from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set that has the words you need for all occasions. 


To see a complete list of products used in this card CLICK HERE and if you live in Australia I would love to have you craft with me! To learning more about card making please CLICK HERE to contact me as I would be happy share my love of making cards with you. Thanks again for visiting and have a creative good time. 

No comments