A Reason to Celebrate

Hi and thanks for checking out my blog. Today I got creative and made several cards all with new products I had not had a chance to use before. No peeking! Sorry you are not going to get to see everything all at once but if you are interesting in learning more about card making please CLICK HERE to contact me as I would be happy share my love of making cards with you.

Today we will look at a Celebration card that could be for a Birthday, Wedding or New Born to name a few reasons to celebrate. It uses the beautiful Graceful Glass Designer Vellum which is a handy 6" x 6" size of paper and a Pineapple Punch card base which is like a sunny day surrounding the stained glass window.
Inspired by Tina Zinch / Nova Scotia Canada - Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
This was a nice relaxing card to make with the vellum being pre-printed and I could just have fun colouring in the parts that I wanted. The green cord was added because I had it left over from the Joy of Giving Tags kit that I had done the week before and it was the perfect colour for this card (I love how everything co-ordinates).

I additionally like to match the inside of my cards as I don't always know what to say and Stampin' Up! have some very nice card word stamps for various occasions.

 
To see a complete list of products used in this card CLICK HERE and if you live in Australia I would love to have you craft with me! Thanks again for visiting and have a creative good time.

No comments